We consider all information obtained by using KWL websites to be a private communication between KWL, program providers and parents. All communications to parents and care givers are handled via the parent’s email address. In order to create an account with KWL, parents are required to validate their email address and will then only have visibility to information shared to that specific email address. We will not collect any personal information about adults or children except when specifically and knowingly provided by them to KWL and/or to program providers. Personal information gathered on our websites is collected and used only by KWL.
Use of information
Information collected by KWL is used internally by our authorized employees for the following purposes:
- To improve our site by determining which areas, features and products are most popular.
- To personalize the site for our customers and their children. For example, we may recommend products or features a family may like based on what they have purchased in the past.
- To send periodic emails, newsletters, updates and surveys. The email addresses our customers provide for registration will only be used to send information and updates pertaining to Kindermusik services and services with which we are affiliated.
We hope that you, our customers, will want to provide information about yourself to KWL because it will make your experience on our sites more valuable. If you are comfortable sharing some basic information, you will receive enhanced services that are impossible to offer to anonymous users. Examples of such services may include e-mail notices of special and discount items, e-newsletters, and special mailings. On occasion, KWL may also share non-personal, summary information regarding our customers with unrelated third parties (for example, we may publicly disclose the aggregate number of registered users of our web site). However, we will not share any personal information about any particular customer with any third parties.
If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us or if you wish to check your information, please e-mail us at infomusik@KindermusikWithLoveStudios.com.sg
Kindermusik protects your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software which encrypts personal credit information that you input on our site. The information you input is encrypted before it is transmitted over the Internet. SSL technology is the industry standard for secure online transactions. We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order; however, the entire credit card number is securely transferred to the appropriate credit card company for processing. If a credit card number needs to be stored on our systems (including payment plans and deferred payment), Kindermusik uses strong encryption methods to store your information. This information is removed once it is no longer needed.
We will never request your password, user name, credit card information or other personal information through e-mail. This practice, called “phishing”, is a scam designed to steal your personal information. If you receive an e-mail that looks like it is from us asking you for your personal information, do not respond and call KWL directly.
- USE OF CONTENT
All information, materials, functions and other content (including Submissions, as defined in Section 3, entitled “SUBMISSIONS”) (“Content”) contained on KWL Sites are our copyrighted property. All trademarks, service marks, trade names, and trade dress are proprietary to us and/or our licensors or licensees. We may change the KWL Sites or delete Content or features at any time, in any way, for any or no reason. Except as we specifically agree in writing, no Content from any KWL Site may be used, reproduced, transmitted, distributed or otherwise exploited in any way other than as part of the KWL Site, except that where a KWL Site is configured to enable the download of particular Content, you may download one copy of such Content to a single computer for your personal, noncommercial home use only, provided that you (a) keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices, (b) make no modifications to the Content, and (c) do not use the Content in a manner that suggests an association with any of our products, services or brands. Any business use, “re-mailing” or high-volume or automated use of KWL Sites is prohibited.
- RULES OF CONDUCT
The following Rules of Conduct apply to the KWL Sites. By using the KWL Sites, you agree that you will not Distribute any Submission that:
- (a) is defamatory, abusive, harassing, threatening, or an invasion of a right of privacy of another person; (b) is bigoted, hateful, or racially or otherwise offensive; (c) is violent, vulgar, obscene, pornographic or otherwise sexually explicit; or (d) otherwise harms or can reasonably be expected to harm any person or entity;
- is illegal or encourages or advocates illegal activity or the discussion of illegal activities with the intent to commit them, including a Submission that is, or represents an attempt to engage in, child pornography, stalking, sexual assault, fraud, trafficking in obscene or stolen material, drug dealing and/or drug abuse, harassment, theft, or conspiracy to commit any criminal activity;
- infringes or violates any right of a third party including: (a) copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary or contractual rights; (b) right of privacy (specifically, you must not distribute another person’s personal information of any kind without their express permission) or publicity; or (c) any confidentiality obligation;
- is commercial, business-related or advertises or offers to sell any non-KI products, services or otherwise (whether or not for profit), or solicits others (including solicitations for contributions or donations);
- contains a virus or other harmful component, or otherwise tampers with, impairs or damages the KI Sites or any connected network, or otherwise interferes with any person or entity’s use or enjoyment of the KI Sites; or
- (a) does not generally pertain to the designated topic or theme of the relevant Public Forum; (b) violates any specific restrictions applicable to a Public Forum, including its age restrictions and procedures; or (c) is antisocial, disruptive, or destructive, including “flaming,” “spamming,” “flooding,” “trolling,” and “griefing” as those terms are commonly understood and used on the Internet.
- CONTENT ACCESSIBLE THROUGH LINKS FROM KI SITES AND SEARCH RESULTS
THE CONTENT ON OR OTHERWISE RELATED IN ANY WAY TO KWL SITES OR ANY THIRD PARTY SITES OR SERVICES LINKED TO FROM ANY KI SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, AVAILABILITY, SECURITY, COMPATABILITY AND NONINFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT ANY CONTENT WILL BE ERROR-FREE, THAT ACCESS THERETO WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT ANY KWL SITE OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE SUCH CONTENT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. MOREOVER, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION. WE DO NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT. YOU HEREBY IRREVOCABLY WAIVE ANY CLAIM AGAINST US WITH RESPECT TO CONTENT AND ANY CONTENT YOU PROVIDE TO THIRD PARTY SITES (INCLUDING CREDIT CARD AND OTHER PERSONAL INFORMATION).KWL Sites may contain the opinions and views of other users. Given the interactive nature of these sites, we cannot endorse, guarantee, or be responsible for the accuracy, efficacy, or veracity of any content generated by our users.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- JURISDICTIONAL AND VENUE ISSUES
- GENERAL PROVISIONS